Missouri legalized medical marijuana with the passage of Amendment 2 in November 2018. The measures set out by Amendment 2 outline that medical marijuana cards in Missouri are being issued by the state after the doctors approval. This allows access to buy THC and CBD products from legal cannabis dispensaries.
Flora Farms is partnering with Dr. Lisa Roark from Roark Family Health in Cassville, MO to ensure that patients are able to receive quality care they deserve from both doctors and dispensaries.
There are three different types of medical marijuana ID cards:
- Qualifying Patient Card
- Primary Caregiver Card
- Patient Cultivation Card
How To Get a Medical Marijuana Patient Card in Missouri (Video)
Missouri Medical Marijuana Qualifying Conditions
Qualifying Conditions that are currently approved in the state of Missouri are:
- Agitation Of Alzheimer’s Disease
- AIDS (Positive Status)
- Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis (ALS)
- Crohn’s Disease
- Debilitating Psychiatric Disorders (If diagnosed by a state licensed psychiatrist)
- Hepatitis C
- HIV (Positive Status)
- Huntington’s Disease
- Inflammatory Bowel Disease (IBD)
- Intractable Migraines (Unresponsive To Other Treatment)
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Parkinson’s Disease
- Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD) (If diagnosed by a state licensed psychiatrist)
- Sickle Cell Anemia
- Tourette’s Syndrome
- Wasting Syndrome
- A chronic medical condition that causes severe, persistent pain or persistent muscle spasms.
- A chronic medical condition that is normally treated with a prescription medication that could lead to physical or psychological dependence, when a physician determines that medical use of marijuana could be effective in treating that condition and would serve as a safer alternative to the prescription medication;
- Any Terminal Illness
- In the professional judgment of a physician, any other chronic, debilitating or other medical condition
If you would like to apply for a medical marijuana card in the state of Missouri, the Flora Farms team has outlined the three easy steps, including a link to the Patient/Caregiver application, at https://florafarmsmo.com/medical-marijuana-card/. Our state-of-the-art dispensaries and cultivation facilities in Southwest Missouri will begin opening in Fall of 2020 – we can’t wait to see you soon.